Thursday, October 9, 2008

Divine Design

I am so in love with this new line of jewelry from local designer Lauren of Divine Design. I am not even going to show you a photo of my favorite necklace that she brought in because it is one of a kind and I don't really want anyone to buy it!


My absolute favorite rings! These are called Desire Rings. I'm fairly certain you will get everything you desire when you wear these rings. They come in Silver or Brass with so many stones to choose from. This one is Mother of Pearl. We can special order any combination just for you! $120.


The Sunset Necklace! Hammered interlocking circles drape elegantly on the chest.
The pendant hangs 3 1/2 inches from a 16 to 18 inch adjustable chain, and it is Gold Filled. $240.


This necklace is so gorgeous! The stone is Serpentine and it is the most incredible green. The chain is Sterling Silver. $180.

No comments:

Post a Comment