Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Happy New Year!!!


2008 has been the crazy year of all crazy years! I closed Olivine after 11 years, which was exciting and sad...like saying goodbye to a dear friend. Then I opened Show Pony just 2 weeks after that. Then I moved Show Pony just 2 months after that! Closing Olivine and leaving Ballard may have been sad...But opening Show Pony and moving to Fremont has been thrilling! Kind of like that feeling you get when you are 16 and you meet a cute boy that you think you might kiss. I love it!
I am so grateful to each and every one of my customers that have followed me to Show Pony, as well as all of my new customers that have just found me. I am so excited for 2009, more clothes, the vintage loft will be opening upstairs shortly, and who know what else will happen!
Most importantly, our winter sale starts this Friday, January 2nd. 10% of all sales on Friday will go to Pasado Safe Haven (www.pasadosafehaven.org). All winter clothes, shoes, accessories and beauty will be 30-70% off. Fantastic!
Have a happy and safe new year!

No comments:

Post a Comment