Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Lulu Beauty


Some of you may know that in addition to the boutique business I also have a perfume and cosmetics line called Lulu Beauty. The perfume is my first and biggest passion. I started mixing my own perfumes about 22 years ago, and opened my first store Aromatica in Fremont when I was 24. Aromatica was an aromatherapy and perfume blending bar, as well as candles, accessories and other fun goodies. Oh I loved that store!
My current perfume line consists of 4 fragrances that come in a roll on, or an Eau de Parfum. I am so fortunate to have had the line featured in so many fantastic publications...Lucky, Glamour, Marie Claire, Allure, Brides, Star and many others. I've also had an incredible celebrity response to the line. Madonna loved it and ordered 250 of them for the VIP gift bags at a soiree she gave. Teri Hatcher, Tori Spelling, Jennifer Love Hewitt have also purchased the perfumes!
I have taken a slight break from the line as I have been opening Show Pony, but Lulu Beauty is back! At this time we are offering the line in the store, or you can purchase Lulu Beauty in our new Etsy shop.

http://www.lulubeauty.etsy.com

I am also hard at work right now on 2 new fragrances. Stay tuned...

No comments:

Post a Comment