Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Tulip Perfume


I think I have refrained from writing about Tulip Perfumes because a part of me wants to keep them secret and all to myself! The Eau de Parfums are wonderful, as are the Body Lotions and Body Butters. She uses organic ingredients, and even puts Bach Flower Essences into everything. No wonder I love them...

Oakmoss & Lily Blossom would have to be my personal favorite. It is the most perfect blend of Lily, Oakmoss, Jasmine, Ylang Ylang, Sandalwood and Amber. I don't know how she did this fragrance, to me it smells like what the really popular girl in high school would smell like. Needless to say, it is my go to scent if I'm not wearing Lulu Beauty fragrances.
Eau de Parfum - $47
Lotion - $20
Body Butter - $32

Lemon Sugar is a delightfully sweet scent. It has top notes of Lemon and Cotton candy. The sweetness of the top notes is rounded out with Sandalwood, Musk, Bergamot and Vanilla.
Eau de Parfum - $47
Lotion - $20
Body Butter - $32

No comments:

Post a Comment